Skip to main content
Schedule a Tour
Schedule a Tour
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Before you move in, we will paint, complete necessary maintenance, clean, and clean/replace the floor coverings.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, but the Autumn Springs team will ask if it is ok to enter if you are not going to be home.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we have on-site maintenance and after-hours emergency On-Call Maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Please call the Autumn Springs Community Leasing Office to get help. We have technicians available for emergency repairs 24/7.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
Call the Autumn Springs Community Leasing Office - if the lockout occurs after office hours, simply call the office and our emergency maintenance team will respond.
1. Is parking available?
Yes – Autumn Springs has unassigned parking spaces throughout our community.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
We have a sparkling swimming pool, fitness center, business center, and playground. We also have an outdoor covered shelter area with bench seating. There is an Amazon parcel HUB for package delivery.
3. During which time periods is the pool available for use?
Autumn Springs pool is open Monday - Friday noon - 6pm, Saturday 11am-4pm.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Autumn Springs is pet friendly - contact our Community Leasing Office for more details.
5. What appliances are standard?
Black appliances to include an electric stove, refrigerator, range hood, and dishwasher.
6. Does Autumn Springs offer furnished apartments?
We do not currently provide furnished apartments; we can provide you with the number of a company that can rent furniture to you.
1. How long does it take for an application for Autumn Springs to be approved?
Once all information needed to process the application has been received, final processing generally takes 24 - 48 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Check, money order or online. Credit cards and debit cards are accepted at the Autumn Springs online portal or the RentCafe App.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, we require renter’s insurance at Autumn Springs.
4. Which provider can I use for internet and cable?
Spectrum and AT&T are the preferred vendor for Autumn Springs and will provide the best rates.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Your lease provides for a termination fee if you need to end your lease before the end of the contracted term. Other options may be available. Consult our Community Leasing Office for additional details.
6. How do I set up my utilities for my new home at Autumn Springs?
You would call the electric company to set the utilities up in your name.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Trash is included in your rent at Autumn Springs.
1. Is there public transportation within proximity of Autumn Springs?
Yes - public transportation stops regularly on Norton Road.
2. How do I get to your community?
We are on the West Side of Columbus – 5500 Floral Circle South Columbus OH 43228 West Broad Street and Norton Road are the main and crossroads to our community.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply in the office or on line using our web portal.
2. How are maintenance issues handled?
All work orders at Autumn Springs are completed within 24 – 48 hours.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Employment, income, rental history, credit, and criminal background information are a part of our screening process.
4. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Our 2- and 3-bedroom apartments have washer/dryer hookup in the master bedroom. There is a laundry facility located at the Community Leasing Office.
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
At this time an appointment is required.
6. Does Autumn Springs offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We currently offer a $300 Resident Rental Referral.
7. How accessible is the management at Autumn Springs?
We are available 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm on Saturday.
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
The Community Leasing Office will provide you with a map indicating the exact location of the available apartment.
9. What’s the noise level like?
The windows are double paned which helps reduce outside noise levels.
10. Which school district is Autumn Springs in?
We are in the Southwestern School district.
11. Where do residents shop?
There are ample options within a 3-mile radius, including Kroger, Giant Eagle, Walmart, Target.
to learn more!
Go to top
- 6 PM
Autumn Springs Apartments
5500 Floral Cir S
Schedule A Tour